Pennsbury School District Administration Building
Pennsbury School District is comprised of four municipalities located in the southeastern corner of Bucks County, Pennsylvania: Yardley Borough, Lower Makefield Township, Falls Township, and Tullytown Borough. The economically-diverse community residents range from industrial workers to professionals who commute daily to New York City and Philadelphia. With an enrollment of approximately 10,072, Pennsbury School District currently has ten elementary schools (K-5), three middle schools (6-8), and one high school with two campus buildings. Our ethnic composition of enrollment is as follows: American Indian: 0.74%; Asian: 7.76%; Black or African American: 7.60%; Hispanic or Latino: 3.86%; Multi-Racial: 4.35%; Pacific Islander: .14%, and White 75.55%.
Budget: 2022-23 School Year - $234,082,381
- Of this total, 63.67 percent goes toward the instructional program
- Percent of revenue from local sources - 73.14 percent
- Total number of students bused in the 2021-22 school year - 8,720* (includes private schools)
- Total number of schools serviced - 50
- Total number of buses and vans in the fleet - 109
- Pennsbury HS Named to Newsweek magazine's Top High Schools of 2014.
- District named to National AP Honor Roll.
- Recognized by Standard & Poor's for well above average student results and exceptional above average AP courses.
- School District Named National District of Character in 2015 by Character.org in Washington, D.C.
- All schools received national recognition from Character.org
- Harmonious, productive relations between Board of School Directors and District Administration.
- Ongoing and intense evaluation of rigorous academic standards.
- Major administrative focus on communications and community outreach.
* total Pennsbury enrollment: 10,018 (elementary and secondary, 2021-22 school year)