Recognizing our proud traditions and diverse community, the Pennsbury School District
prepares all students to become creative, ethical, and critical thinkers for lifelong success in a global society.
Promoting Academic Success and Resiliency in All Students
- Every student will become their best intellectual and ethical self.
- Every student will persevere to reach their highest social, emotional, and academic potential.
- Every educator will inspire students to strive for academic excellence and strength of character.
- Every school will develop engaged, professional learning communities to support the Growth Mindset.
Core Beliefs. We believe...
- A culture of caring is essential for learning;
- Respect for self and others is fundamental because all individuals possess inherent worth and dignity;
- Taking responsibility for one's actions elevates civility;
- A safe, educational environment promotes a sense of security and willingness to take risks;
- Strong character fosters good citizenship;
- Every student deserves the opportunity to develop their potential to learn and grow;
- Intelligence can be developed through attitude, effort, and perseverance.